欢迎光临平顶山市教育体育局!今天是:
| 繁体 | 网站已支持ipv6近日,新华区联盟路小学把疫情当教材,举办诗歌诵读活动,广大师生用声音凝聚力量,向抗“疫”一线逆行者致敬!我们同舟共济,共渡难关!这场战“疫”,我们终将胜利!
We Will Win the“War”
这场战“疫”,我们终将胜利
——To the fighters
致敬所有的战士们!
This is a warwithout smoke,
这是一场没有硝烟的战“疫”
and we are allfighters.
而我们都是战士!
We are facing adark time right now.
我们正面临着黑暗时刻
The virus isrampaging
病毒在大行肆虐
The numbers areincreasing
感染人数在不断增加
The rumors arespreading
谣言四起
The fear isgrowing
恐惧弥漫
It seems thatall of a sudden
似乎整个国家都在一瞬间
the wholecountry lost its vitality and prosperity.
失去了往日的活力和繁华
We are allfacing a dark time right now,
我们都在面临一个黑暗时刻
Our wholecountry is facing a dark time right now.
整个国家都在面临一个黑暗时刻
This is a war!
这是一场战“疫”!
It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke
这是一场没有枪、没有炮、没有硝烟的战“疫”
But it’s a war with virus, doubts,
fears, rumors,and discrimination.
但这是一场与病毒、怀疑、
恐惧、谣言和歧视的战“疫”
We shall all befighters, my dear fellows!
但我们都应该成为战士,我亲爱的同胞们!
Not just thedoctors, the nurses,
the policemen and the scientists who should fight
不仅仅只有医生、护士、警察和科学家应该战斗
All of usshould be the fighters in this war
我们都应该成为这场战“疫”中的战士
We shall fightagainst fear
我们应该和恐惧斗争
We shall fightagainst uncertainty
我们应该和未知斗争
We shall fightagainst doubts
我们应该和怀疑斗争
We shall fightagainst selfishness
我们应该和自私斗争
We shall fightagainst rumors
我们应该和谣言斗争
We shall fightagainst discrimination
我们应该和歧视斗争
This is goingto be a fierce and cruel war
这将会是一场激烈的严酷的战“疫”
We don’t know how long this will take
我们不知道这场战“疫”将持续多久
or what cost wehave to pay,
又或者我们将付出什么代价
But there’s one thing we are 100% sure
但有一件事我们100%的确定
That is
那就是
We are going towin this war in the end!
我们终将赢得这场 战“疫”的胜利!
注:《We Will Win the“War”——To the fighters》摘自刘洁(Jessica)《We Are All Fighters》
文/市教体局防控工作领导小组办公室、宣传和舆情组、新华区教体局
2020年3月25日
责任编辑:张亚琼
版权所有:平顶山市教育体育局 联系地址:平顶山市新城区和谐路中段
网站标识码 4104000017 联系电话:0375-2629911
ICP证号:豫ICP备07501304号-5 豫公网安备41017202000105号 技术支持:平顶山电子运维中心